Welcome Lancer Band Alumni!
A special welcome to the Class of 2016! If you are a recent grad, please create an account
on this site so you are added to our growing list of alumni. Signing up for an account will also put you on our email list, so you'll always be up on the latest news about
upcoming performances and get-togethers.
All alumni should create an account!
Why Create An Account?
1. If you create an account now, registration for each year's performance will be a snap.
2. You get on the email list for important email reminders.
3. You have access to download and print the music for the current performance, which we can't leave online without password protection.
4. You have access to the alumni directory, which isn't that exciting, but hey it might be fun.
This Year's Performance
The 2016 performance will be at this year's homecoming game, Friday October 14.
The Alumni Band will be marching in to the stadium behind the band, sitting in the stands and playing songs along with the band (and on our own if we
can cut it!) and then performing 2 songs during halftime!
For all practices and performance, please meet in what is now the choir room on the south side of the building. This is the same room we've met in previous years.
The cost of this year's performance is $10. Please pay at either practice. The registration fee goes towards running
the alumni events, as well as donations to the high school band on behalf of the alumni.
- Saturday, October 8, 9:30AM-Noon: FREE DONUTS & COFFEE!! Preliminary practice, meet & greet and instrument sign-out. Indoor only. This will be our initial chance to
get the group together, run through the music and see what is viable for performance. This practice isn't mandatory but if you can't make the next practice
we ask that you please come. It'd be great if you can come to both!
- Thursday, October 13, 6PM to 9PM: Final practice indoor and outdoor. We'll run through the music and then meet the high school band on the
field to work out the logistics of the show. Please make plans to attend this rehearsal, it is important that we have as many people there as we can.
For those who are coming from out of town, WE STILL WANT YOU! If you can't make the rehearsal because of travel and you can only make it on
Friday, we would still love to have you perform with us. Just let us know when you register so we can save a spot for you on the field.
- Friday, October 14, 5:30PM to 6PM: Performance day! Wear your Alumni Band shirt and meet in the choir room no later than 6PM so that we are ready to
get in formation and step off with the band! If you don't march in with us, you'll probably have to pay to get in. And you'll miss the fun and glory of
marching in a parade block again.
- Post-Game: Pizza Hut in Macedonia usually has room for everyone. Let's meet there after the game!
We ask that everyone create an account
to use this site and sign up for this year's performance.
If you don't have one already, you will be able to order a special Alumni Band t-shirt when you register for this year's performance. We'll have it for you when you sign in at either practice.
The shirt costs $10. We ask that everyone purchase an Alumni Band shirt for the performance. If you can't, please at least wear a forest green shirt.
Shirts were NEW FOR 2013 and have a design unique to the alumni band, as well as your graduation year & last name on the back. Remember - it might be cold the
day of the performance. You may want to order a bigger shirt so you can wear something underneath.
As soon as it's available to us, music will be posted under "2016 Music" in the top nav.
You have to register for an account before you can download music. Please print your part so we don't have to pay for printing. And feel free to practice!